Thursday, July 31, 2014

Art Journal Journey.....The last of the Flowers


Some time ago I created a page stamping veggies.  Yup good old vegetables! Romaine lettuce and celery work the best. Its something I used to do when I taught elementary school.  I am sure the middle kids would love to do it too, but I am not sure how I can creatively make that a lesson!





The page looks ok, its still waiting for something.......any suggestions?



When I was doing this I made some extra stamps on other paper, card stock & deli paper.   This started out in a totally different place before it ended up like this.  Thats ok its about the journey anyway! 
So I decided to use them for the last flowers of the month!
Fittingly I found a Georgia O'Keeffe quote.





1 comment:

  1. Love the looseness of the flowers. They have a great stylised look.

    ReplyDelete